Institute for Inclusive Governance and Sustainable Development
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our team as a Creative Lead. The Creative Lead will be responsible for developing and implementing creative strategies that align with the organisation’s goals and objectives. You will also be responsible for the execution of all creative initiatives and projects, including but not limited to campaigns, digital media, and events.
Offer: N90,000-N120,000 Monthly [Health Insurance + Gym Membership Inclusive].
- Develop and implement creative strategies that align with the organisation’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the organisation research and communications team to create content for various channels such as social media, website, email marketing, and print collateral.
- Manage the production of multimedia content such as videos, graphics, and photographs.
- Ensure all creative assets adhere to the organisation’s branding guidelines.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in design, photography, and videography.
- Manage and mentor a team of creatives, providing guidance and feedback to ensure quality work is produced.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that all creative content is aligned with the organisation’s mission and values.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in communications, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a creative leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant software.
- Experience managing a team of creatives.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in design, photography, and videography.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of your work. We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Click here to Apply or click on the button below.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.