Institute for Inclusive Governance and Sustainable Development
Salt House is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Research Lead to join our team. The ideal candidate will lead our research initiatives, provide strategic direction, and drive effective implementation of our organisation’s research agenda. The Research Lead will be responsible for providing technical support to the organisation’s programmatic interventions through high-quality research, monitoring, and evaluation of projects.
The Research Lead will play a critical role in the development and implementation of research methodologies, data collection and analysis, and dissemination of results.
Offer: N90,000–N120,000 [Health Insurance + Gym Membership Inclusive]
- Develop and implement research strategies that align with our the goals and objectives.
- Design and oversee research studies, including data collection, analysis, and interpretation of results.
- Manage research projects and ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including academic institutions, research organisations, and NGOs.
- Produce high-quality research reports, policy briefs, and other publications to communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide technical support and capacity building to staff members on research methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Maintain a repository of research findings, including data sets, reports, and publications.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as International Development, Social Sciences, Public Policy, or a related field.
- At least five years of experience in conducting and managing research projects in an NGO setting.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, including data collection and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality reports and publications.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft 365, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and data management skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing research methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of political, cultural, and humanitarian context.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques.
- Experience working in international development contexts is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software such as SPSS or STATA.
- Experience in designing and implementing surveys, questionnaires, and focus group discussions.
- Familiarity with the latest trends and emerging issues in the NGO sector.
If you are passionate about research, have a proven track record of managing and conducting research projects, and are committed to working towards social impact, we encourage you to apply.
Click here to Apply or click on the button below.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.